- Positive Cut
- 3mm Supersoft Latex
- HI>DRI anti bacterial finish
- Wrap over thumb
- Classic strap closure with 3D rubber tag & 2 point lock
- Elasticated wrist entry with HANG:AER loop
XLR8aer PWR ACADEMY
- The XLR8aer PEWR Academy is perfect for younger GKs. Positive Cut with 3mm supersoft latex in sizes 1 to 6
What is a Positive Cut Glove?
- A flat, pre curved catching surface that is internally stitched on the backhand, this holds the hand secure creating a really comfortable glove.
If you need more information on what are the differences between glove cuts, Click Here to see the Glove Cut Guide.
What's the Latex Like?
- A high grade 3mm supersoft latex, it provides great grip in even the most testing conditions. An awesome glove to get started with.
Anything else I should Know?
- The backhand is 3mm Synthlatec It retains shape and is water repellent.
- An ergonomically designed PunchZone aids traction and direction when punching.
- The thumb wraps over from palm side creating more latex to ball contact.
- An elasticated wrist bandage ensures perfect closure, fit and comfort.
- The gloves can be personalized just like the pros with your Name, Nickname or Initials.
We know you will be keen to get your gloves as quickly as possible, especially if you have a big game coming up. Please click here for our delivery options and time frames.
We also know how important it is to wear gloves that make you feel unbeatable in the goal. If you are not sure which ones to order please click here to see our returns policy.