- Roll Control
- 4mm Ultra GRIPaer Palm
- 3mm Synthlatec Backhand | Durable and Waterproof
- Elasticated Wrist Bandage
- Synthlatec Wrist Strap
- Personalization Compatible
- Wrap Over Thumb
- Finger Protection System (Removable)
- Colours – Orange | Black | Cool Grey
If Keeping the Shoklock Spines in we Recommend moving up a Glove Size
What is the Shoklock Roll Control?
- A Professional Quality Goalkeeper Glove with removable finger protection spines. This glove can be worn with spines, or they can be removed and worn as a conventional Glove. Some keepers even keep in 1 or 2 spines to create a unique, customized feel.
What is the Roll Control Cut?
- The fingers roll onto the backhand as much as possible without needing a seam at the bottom of the 2 middle fingers. Some Goalkeepers find seams uncomfortable here, so we have solved that problem allowing GKs to concentrate on catching crosses and making saves.
If you need more info on this cut, please Click Here to view our Glove Cut Guide.
What's the Latex Like?
- It's great, we are really proud of this development. A new latex formula for 2018/19 the 4mm Ultra Grip-aer latex is sealed under a protective film, locking in the grip. If it rains, no problem, it is as adhesive in the wet as it is in the dry.
Anything else I should Know?
- The backhand is 3mm Synthlatec It retains shape and is water repellent.
- An ergonomically designed PunchZone aids traction and direction when punching.
- The thumb wraps over from palm side creating more latex to ball contact.
- An elasticated wrist bandage ensures perfect closure, fit and comfort.
- The gloves can be personalized just like the pros with your Name, Nickname or Initials.
We know you will be keen to get your gloves as quickly as possible, especially if you have a big game coming up. Please click here for our delivery options and time frames.
We also know how important it is to wear gloves that make you feel unbeatable in the goal. If you are not sure which ones to order please click here to see our returns policy.