2 Pair Pack for £40
- Roll Finger
- 4mm aerTEK Cyan Blue Palm
- 3mm Synthlatec Backhand | Durable and Waterproof
- Elasticated Wrist Bandage
- Synthlatec Wrist Strap
- Personalization Compatible
- Wrap Over Thumb
- Colours – Black | Silver |Green | Cyan
What is the Breakout Cyan Roll?
- The Breakout Silver Roll is a Limited edition glove model for 2018. It features Cyan aerTEK Latex in a Roll Finger cut style.
What is a Roll Finger Glove?
- The latex wraps (Rolls) round the fingers attaching directly to the backhand. This gives the maximum possible ball to hand surface, which is important for grip. We see lots of goalkeepers wearing a Roll Finger Gloves and its the combination of support on the fingers and ball to hand contact that makes this cut so popular.
If you need more information on what are the differences between glove cuts, Click Here to see the Glove Cut Guide.
What's the Latex Like?
- aerTEK Latex is new for 2018/19, and the Cyan Limited Edition version takes it to a whole new level. The latex is sealed under a protective film locking in grip, after peeling off the film, there is a super tacky premium latex that LOVES the wet weather.
Anything else I should Know?
- The backhand is 3mm Synthlatec It retains shape and is water repellent.
- An ergonomically designed PunchZone aids traction and direction when punching.
- The thumb wraps over from palm side creating more latex to ball contact.
- An elasticated wrist bandage ensures perfect closure, fit and comfort.
- The gloves can be personalized just like the pros with your Name, Nickname or Initials.
- The base of the gloves features Firedrive lining, this keeps the hands warmer and drying in the most testing conditions.
We know you will be keen to get your gloves as quickly as possible, especially if you have a big game coming up. Please click here for our delivery options and time frames.
We also know how important it is to wear gloves that make you feel unbeatable in the goal. If you are not sure which ones to order please click here to see our returns policy.