4mm aerTEK Palm
3mm Synthlatec Backhand | Durable and Waterproof
Elasticated Wrist Bandage
Synthlatec Wrist Strap
Wrap Over Thumb
Colours – White | Black | Magenta | Ghost Silver Accents
What is the aerTEK Hybrid?
- The aerTek Hybird is a new glove for the 2018/19 season. We have taken feedback from professional and amateur Goalkeeper to improve upon one of the best selling gloves of last year.
What is a Hybrid Glove?
The outside 2 fingers are semi roll. This gives you more contact with the ball where you need it most, more contact with the ball in these areas means more grip. The middle 2 fingers are internally stitched streamlining the fit and feel of this area, meaning less bulk.
If you need more information on what are the differences between glove cuts, Click Here to see the Glove Cut Guide.
What's the Latex Like?
We were going to call it WOW Grip, but thought that would have been a step to far. An improved solution for 18/19, the latex is sealed under a protective film locking in grip. It likes wet weather just as much as dry. A great all rounder and in the glove bag of all our pro keepers.
Anything else I should Know?
- The backhand is 3mm Synthlatec It retains shape and is water repellent.
- An ergonomically designed PunchZone aids traction and direction when punching.
- The thumb wraps over from palm side creating more latex to ball contact.
- An elasticated wrist bandage ensures perfect closure, fit and comfort.
- The gloves can be personalized just like the pros with your Name, Nickname or Initials.
We know you will be keen to get your gloves as quickly as possible, especially if you have a big game coming up. Please click here for our delivery options and time frames.
We also know how important it is to wear gloves that make you feel unbeatable in the goal. If you are not sure which ones to order please click here to see our returns policy.