- Neg Cut
- 3D Printed Backhand Featuring Polyanswer Impact Ink
- 4mm aerTEK Palm
- Touch Feel Internal Grip System
- One Piece Backhand with Easy Entry Wrist Closure
- Wrap Over Wrap Under Thumb
- Colours – Off-White | Brilliant White | Anthracite Black
What Cut is This One?
- An awesome Neg Cut Glove, streamlined fit and feel, with an optimum catching surface area.
- Internally stitched, with latex gussets attaching the palm to the backhand, more and more Pro Goalkeepers are now wearing Neg cut gloves.
Tell me about the Backhand?
- 3D Printed Polyanswer Impact Ink. This creates the perfect combination of a light weight gloves, with structure when catching or punching.
- Polyanswer are market leaders in Impact Protection Technology, utilising this technology in Goalkeeper Products takes the game to the next Level
What is The Wrist Strap Like?
- The one piece backhand extends all the way onto wrist. The palm side has an elasticated entry with Quick Access Strap. Comfort and Security, now the choice of many of our Pro Goalkeepers.
Touch Feel Technology Inside?
- The inside of the glove features the Touch Feel Grip System. This technology creates a grip bed for your hands inside the glove, keeping them stable and secure when catching. The Grip System moulds to your hands after a few uses creating the perfect comfort and stability for each hand shape.
What's the Latex Like?
- aerTEK Latex is sealed under a protective film, locking in adhesion until you need it. aerTek is a 4mm latex with 3mm shock absorbing buffer. It provides great grip, catching security and piece of mind for goalkeepers in even the worst weather conditions.
We know you will be keen to get your gloves as quickly as possible, especially if you have a big game coming up. Please click here for our delivery options and time frames.
We also know how important it is to wear gloves that make you feel unbeatable in the goal. If you are not sure which ones to order please click here to see our returns policy.